Помощь - Поиск - Пользователи - Календарь
Полная версия этой страницы: Single Mission Operation Jupiter Fe Version
Форум игр и модов серии Противостояние - Sudden Strike > Sudden-Strike: Противостояние и моды > Открытое тестирование карт РВГ3FE > Сингл миссии
Willy
hi,

This version of operation jupiter works with FE RWG.
But, I recommand strongly to use 3.43 cause, I think that RWG FE doesn't support the same number of units.

I see that the version works, but, I have no did a test in game conditions.

Have fun
William

Нажмите для просмотра прикрепленного файла

I didn't take time to make a test in game conditions

Схема любезно предоставлена Misurata. С комментариями - "Это попытка помочь игрокам разобраться в "немой" карте Операция "Юпитер".
За найденные ошибки прошу строго не наказывать - это моя первая попытка и в Painte и вообще."
vovan
Все ОК миссия запустилась и работает. Спасибо что переделал.
Willy
OPERATION JUPITER last modifications run on RWG FE.
tested and approved
Have fun
William
Grave
Цитата(Willy @ 27.7.2016, 18:15) *
OPERATION JUPITER last modifications run on RWG FE.
tested and approved
Have fun
William

Thanks Willy!
Quite an interesting mission
Willy
Thanks, and, once again, i m really confuse to present you a lot of différent versions, but my Last game test showed a damages variation in thé infamtry management.

Have fun and do not hésitante to report me all suggestions.
W
Willy
Hello, everybody,

1st, we are all europeans, with the same culture, same history and same origins. A lot of people here think the same thing, except our fuc.. european politics.
De Gaulle said, "the europe start in atlantic and finish" in Oural, and there is something of thruth in this assertion.

Sorry, to give my opinion.

Other thing !

Here, the last version, for RWG FE. there is no a big change/difference, always some comestic changes due to the large map, with a 512*512 there are always something what disturb the creator...
Forces, reactions of IA are almost the same thing. But, for example, I have put a supply enemy convoy lost on a road during the battle, it's a bargain to gain some ammo...
may-be one or two perverse attacks in add from the IA...

There are no bugs for me and it work well under RWG FE, i used the RWG FE editor too.

For the NVIDIA graphic card, I observe with 3d quality at max option, some graphic bugs(problem with mortars from truck) / krach machine are cancelled.

Last thing, as every maps designed by me, implantations of houses, mills, fams, chruch, christians chruch... etc are reals or I tried to offer you the most accurate view of the battelfield, that I ve the chance to see and visit... and following the possibility of the map editor.

The offensive / defensive forces (movements, strength, types ) respond to the same logic, following my different book sources from BOTH camp !
If, i put some russian guns, italian trucks, Pz IV short gun, french tank (or 4 tigers with a scout english car)...etc. it's cause I have some pictures of these, for example, or indications, same thing for the numbers or types of units, same thing for the supply managements...or artillery or flights.
Generally, I try to translate some interesting aspects of the battle, like the church - hospital share by both camp during the battle, where SS and Brit take care of all without distinctions... (and trust me is a really really exception on this part of the battle) when you see the report beetwen the canadians and the SS... during the CARPIQUET airport battle for example.

I'm graduated +4 Master in History University, I don't like to manipulate the historic facts of a battle, but, of course, i tried to keep a look on the acarde elements of the game.

Once again, my maps are not perfects (difficulty...etc)., but, I think that you can have some hours of fun, this is the essential for me and for you, I hope.
the Battle street on the normandy villages seem good no ??? rolleyes.gif with the tree lines, stone walls, garden, tight roads...etc.

I stay with you for the back-up service, and read with the best interest all your suggestions/ critics for improve my work.

If, you have chance to visit Normandy, you can ring me for a visit or advice, or just take a drink...etc, it would be with pleasure and free of course biggrin.gif

Peace, happiness and fun for all
William

misurata
William, I has sent you the message.
Check up the mail box, here, at the Forum.
misurata
Игорь, еще раз спасибо за помощь в размещении карты.
Тем, кто еще не играл, возможно это поможет в прохождении миссии. А тем кто прошел - респект, так как пришлось первый вариант исправлять в трех местах. blush.gif blush.gif
vovan
Замечательная карта я Вилли за нее и говорил чтоб он такую выложил чтоб игрокам было легче понимать задания.
Можно ее еще добавить в операцию Epson там такая же карта только добавить названия для поселений на севере начало миссии там.И так же сделать для другой миссии где на карте Канн. GOODWOOD
Willy
Hello Vovan,
happy.gif
I'm working with Miusarata to offer you a Russian and English version with improved translation for english and russian translation for all texts, strategic map...etc.
So, all your suggestions are welcome as usual.

EPSOM and JUPITER, will the first, we will see for my other maps. Stalingrad in Normandy, I would like, cause, it's one of my favourite, but, there are so much text, we will see.

do not hesitate to write all your point of view !!!!!
All my best
William
nelepiu
Говорила мне мама, учи английский)))
Миссия хорошая!
Начал так сказать без выпендрежа.
Приказов не слушал. Прилетело поражение. Я в принципе знаю от чего. Надо переиграть.
А так, карта красивая, все доступно и понятно.
misurata
Цитата(nelepiu @ 18.9.2016, 20:52) *
Говорила мне мама, учи английский)))
Миссия хорошая!
Начал так сказать без выпендрежа.
Приказов не слушал. Прилетело поражение. Я в принципе знаю от чего. Надо переиграть.
А так, карта красивая, все доступно и понятно.

Спасибо, что оценил карту.
Насчет английского - мамы, они практически всегда правы, а ты невнимательный: вот здесь
http://www.forum.modplanet.net/index.php?s...mp;#entry129103 можешь скачать русифицированную версию ВСЕХ миссий Вильяма.
Удачи на полях сражений.
nelepiu
Цитата(misurata @ 19.9.2016, 12:30) *
Спасибо, что оценил карту.
Насчет английского - мамы, они практически всегда правы, а ты невнимательный: вот здесь
http://www.forum.modplanet.net/index.php?s...mp;#entry129103 можешь скачать русифицированную версию ВСЕХ миссий Вильяма.
Удачи на полях сражений.

Не, у меня версия хорошая. Я просто хотел понять что он сам пишет. Уж больно карта большая))
И много направлений. Заметил косяк. У пушки убил расчет, а она Всеравно красная.
nelepiu
Проблема в этой миссии.Игра зависает через минут 5 после загрузки этого сейва.сейв почему то не заливается сюда.
misurata
Цитата(nelepiu @ 20.9.2016, 19:27) *
Проблема в этой миссии.Игра зависает через минут 5 после загрузки этого сейва.сейв почему то не заливается сюда.

Понимаю, что ты опытный и не раз уже делал ... но проверь rrs и sss берешь? архивируешь?
И "вишенка на тортик" скачай все же миссии, которые Автор немноооожко переделал и выложил в отдельной теме wink.gif и будут тебе счастье.
nelepiu
Цитата(misurata @ 21.9.2016, 11:08) *
Понимаю, что ты опытный и не раз уже делал ... но проверь rrs и sss берешь? архивируешь?
И "вишенка на тортик" скачай все же миссии, которые Автор немноооожко переделал и выложил в отдельной теме wink.gif и будут тебе счастье.

Я когда загружаю,пишет ошибка. Скрин вечером приложу. У меня вопрос, может виснет потому что версия FE?
misurata
Цитата(nelepiu @ 21.9.2016, 8:56) *
У меня вопрос, может виснет потому что версия FE?

Операция "Юпитер" и "Сталинград в Нормандии" адаптированы именно под RWG FE, а Операция "Эпсом" под RWG 3.43
nelepiu
Цитата(misurata @ 21.9.2016, 12:18) *
Операция "Юпитер" и "Сталинград в Нормандии" адаптированы именно под RWG FE, а Операция "Эпсом" под RWG 3.43

Через 5 минут виснет.
Willy
I have the same problem with your save game, I'm studying your game, let me see.
William
Для просмотра полной версии этой страницы, пожалуйста, пройдите по ссылке.
Форум IP.Board © 2001-2024 IPS, Inc.
Ошибка работы драйвера БД

Ошибка при работе с базой данных

Возникла проблема при работе с базой данных.
Вы можете попробовать обновить эту страницу, нажав сюда