Помощь - Поиск - Пользователи - Календарь
Полная версия этой страницы: Single Mission Operation Jupiter
Форум игр и модов серии Противостояние - Sudden Strike > Sudden-Strike: Противостояние и моды > Открытое тестирование карт РВГ3FE > Сингл миссии
Willy
hello, Dear Friends,

last one, operation JUPITER, 2nd tentative to size the hill 112 in the heart of ODON Valley during the 10th and 11th July 1944.

Player : german
IA : brit
512 * 512
beta
5 hours of play may-be less

WORK ONLY WITH THE LAST VERSION 3.41 of RWG !

suggestions, critics always welcome

Have a nice week-end
William

Нажмите для просмотра прикрепленного файла
shurenbergthemapper
Je vous remercie, Monsieur.
Willy
merci à toi
Hope that you will have fun !
William
vovan
Willy новая миссия отлично. Снова хочу тебе напомнить что версия игры 3.41 это старая версия а сейчас FE . может лучше переделать сразу что бы потом не возникло проблем в игре из за разных версий так как было у меня. Vovan.
Willy
QUOTE (Willy @ 23.7.2016, 17:00) *
hello, Dear Friends,

last one, operation JUPITER, 2nd tentative to size the hill 112 in the heart of ODON Valley during the 10th and 11th July 1944.

Player : german
IA : brit
512 * 512
beta
5 hours of play may-be less

WORK ONLY WITH THE VERSION 3.41b of RWG !

suggestions, critics always welcome

Have a nice week-end
William

Willy
Dear Vovan,

I need Help !
The last version is the 3.43 or FE, for me it's the 3.43
In this case, JUPITER works with 3.43 version. ANd, I have a problem, I cannot DL my mission in the FE editor, I got an error message Dguner2 something, I don't see the problem for the moment?
Can you answer me, I'm LOST !
thanks... russian organization... or french paradoxe...
Will
vovan
Я не работаю в редакторе и не могу тебе сказать в чем проблема. Может нужно еще раз скачать и переустановить возможно что то некорректно установилось. или спросить кто больше с ним работает.
С уважением Vovan.

Willy я сейчас просмотрел описания версий игры версия 3.43 больше предназначена для мильтиплея в интернете и есть некоторые отличия от FE.
Тебе лучше спросить у Индуктора как самого главного в этой теме он паковал сборки и может подскажет.
Vovan/
Willy
JUPITER works only with the version 3.43, I got some error messages, I just did the modifications (russian 76mm and 122 more than mortars as usual), but, I cannot Download the mission in RWG FE, I don't understand what is the problem.
I have copy paste all my folder and each link of the script, but, no results...

I really sorry of this state. On your side, ay-be you can DL the 3.43, this is the last solution.

William

misurata
Dear William!
It certainly is remarkable, that you have decided to use THIS upgraded by the Master - Inductor versions RWG FE of their missions.
Now you are tormented, some players suffer.
It is Very Important phrase from Guru Induktor was: "I also did not promise singles under 3.43. Initially appeared, that it is the version ONLY FOR multy"
And then, he (Inductor - the captain Evidence) has once again confirmed: "Yes, ONLY FOR A NETWORK" and even "to play all campaigns and singles which was created by our team - it is necessary to download RWG FE. For game in multy version RWG 3.43"

I hope now to you clearly why you mission break?

Few have tried to re-test the test anew singles RWG FE on RWG 3.43.
Responses almost was not.
My does not count - I have tried only two-three and have finished. The balance is not always good.
Inductor - A Seer and about it too wrote:
"Though guarantee balance on maps I can not"

Excuse, if has upset.
Willy
Dear Misurata,

Of course, it's always better with your explication and clear communication.
I understand well the problem of correspondance beetwen each version. It seems that RWG FE support less units than 3.43 the last version.
I had just past 5 hours of correction, and, I think that DL RWG 3.43 takes a maximum of 25 - 40 minutes without impact on your other version, with an easy set-up, so...

Currently, I observe some bugs on the mortars, guns at, and, in add, It appears that I do not get the same number of unit on the map, following the version of the editor even if I use the same savegame editor so, this fact changes all my approoach and strategic view that I want to show on the game, so, I need to touch all the script once again.

I will do a test later
Have a nice sunday
William
Для просмотра полной версии этой страницы, пожалуйста, пройдите по ссылке.
Форум IP.Board © 2001-2024 IPS, Inc.
Ошибка работы драйвера БД

Ошибка при работе с базой данных

Возникла проблема при работе с базой данных.
Вы можете попробовать обновить эту страницу, нажав сюда