Помощь - Поиск - Пользователи - Календарь
Полная версия этой страницы: New One ! Single Mission In Beta Epsom 44 Normandy
Форум игр и модов серии Противостояние - Sudden Strike > Sudden-Strike: Противостояние и моды > Открытое тестирование карт РВГ3FE > Сингл миссии
Страницы: 1, 2
Willy
Dear Friends,

ODIN MISSION in ENGLISH. but, easy english... i'm french. type : defend...attack... etc.

EPSOM operation - Hill 112, June 29th, 30th 1944.
Normandy, Brits. against Germans
Player : Germans
7 chapters - 6 hours of play

!!!!!!!!!!!! no bugs for the moment - but don't forget to save a lot of time - please MAKE A TEST when you download the mortars from the truck, sometimes there is a bug !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please, ideas, suggestions, by the forum, still always welcome.
I ve limited the number of text, so, if some one wishes to give the translation in Russian, it would be great.

It's my last map, except if, some one wants to work in cooperation.

LAST POINT : Visit France and Normandy ! , when you are in Normandy, do not limit your visit to the dday beaches.
See the abbaye d'Ardenne, the Hill 112, the ODON valley, the Dives valley and the Hill 262.... there are a lot of thing to see and a lot of calvados to drink !!!!
Have fun
William

ps : If, someone wants to create JUPITER operation on the 10th and 11th July 1944 on the same field and the same map, please ring me.
laloumw@noos.fr or via the forum

I will provide you my original map. "Just" the script to do. I have the 2D map in a book for JUPITER, the 2nd tentative to size the ODON Valley

Work with the last RWG 3.41 version !!!!!!!!

work only (i think) with the last version 3.41b rwg !!!!

work only (i think) with the last version 3.41b rwg !!!!
Willy
to see a strategic view of the map.
plein, here the following link.

http://www.sudden-strike-maps.de/phpBB2/vi...;p=96817#p96817
vovan
Willy привет, скачал твою новую миссию, посмотрел карту очень хорошо нарисовано все смотрится отлично как живая мест
ность. Проходить попробую по возможности, много разных забот не дающих заняться игрой, одной скоро будет меньше футбол закончится. будем надеется что Франция выиграет.
Willy
Hello, dear Vovan,

Hoping that you will get fun with this game like our country in this euro. We play only an half period by party, but enough for the moment.

waiting for your comments - cause translation, try to use to many russian expressions.

have a nice week-end
william
vovan
Willy привет, прохожу миссию столкнулся с вылитом в ходе обороны высоты 112, еще раз попробую может проскочу если нет то выложу сохранение посмотришь.
Еще я вспомнил что у меня есть книга про бои в Нормандии Operation Totalize, могу тебе скинуть если интересно. можно сделать миссию будет как бы компания про бои на севере Нормандии.
Willy
totalize is interesting too, cause it's just behind my second map goodwood. If, you check a map, and just before my first map (the conclusion of the normandy battle is my first map).
Honestly, get a good map, with carpiquet and the progression of the canadian army from the line of the 6th June on the evening to 8th June 44 could be pleasant too. With carpiquet airport on south map and l'abbaye d'ardennes...etc. But, really, it's a huge work to do.

So, for the moment, I write and finish the script of Jupiter operation (the 2nd Brit. try on the hill 112), this is the same map, but with a frontal assault, I expect 3h30 of play - just resist during this time.

the game should be ready for a test in a couple of days.

I get some pictures of the Hill 112, it's really suprising to see what the hill is in reality. I will try to put some pîctures tomorrow
vovan
Willy привет, вот мое сохранение перед зависанием проверь что там случилось.
Willy
copy, let me a few minutes
Willy
Dear Vovan,

i'm so sorry, when i use your savegame, there is a crash really quickly.

it works on my side, here a serie of savegames untill the chapter 3.
Following, 2 questions, I ve put a message to request an evacuation of Cheux on North after 28 minutes of fight.
So, now a new version of this game. But, there is the noly thing that I ve changed with a bug on "neutral trucks".

Do you do other thing with your computer during the game ?
For example, I cannot play and listen a concert or album on youtube. I can listen a radio jazz on internet (this radio does not feed much) for example, but not a video, this action crashs the game.

other thing, I can do this :
window - panel configuaration - performance and system - system - advanced - performance - parameter - advanced - modification - enter 4096 mo for the virtual memory or maximum valor

let me know
william

modification with one message which annonce a time of retreat from your forces from the town on north.
Willy
Нажмите для просмотра прикрепленного файла

1 - Odon river, brit army registred more wounded and dead to cross this quiet river than to cross the Rhin, more than 7000 dead for the Brith and scottish army
2 - the 3rd bridge on my map. The only way free to cross the Odon untill the Hill 112 -named the scottish corridor. the 11st Armoured Division cross this bridge, so it means something like 600 cars, tanks...etc.
from the river, you climb / drive up on a road during 200 hundred meters, with 5% of slop. and you see the forest. This is the Hill 112. Look around, no cover...
4 - you see the roman way, my car... and the hill 112. 5 - the hill 112 again.
6 - 7 monuments
When the Germans threatened the bridge, the English were forced to leave the hill, (they had just taken). Because, the bridge was the only escape route.
How, for Germans, transform a tactical defeat in strategic victory.

the white buildings that you see from the hill 112, is CAEN suburbs south. so the importance of this hill
vovan
Willy привет. попробовал запустить твои сохранения но у меня не получилось выскакивает ошибка не хватает некоторых юнитов у нас с тобой разные версии игры, я играю на RWG3FE а в твоем анонсе игры указана версия 3.41
Это старая версия игры. было бы замечательно если бы ты смог перенести миссию на последнюю версию.
С уважением vovan.
Очень интересные фотографии спасибо.
Willy
ok give me 20 minutes
there are only some units to modify
Willy
RWG3 version.
It "seems" good. I used the same unit as rwg3f editor.
I made a copy paste on the old ediotr more than a "print" in rwg3 version. hoping that everything could be fine
William
vovan
Спасибо за новую версию.
vovan
Willy привет. у меня игра снова вылетает в систему. и на том же моменте когда обороняю высоту 112. Вражеские танки прорываются на высоту в район капониров для танков и происходит слет.
Я увидел что ты добавил новое задание отойти из города и оборонять деревню, стало интересней играть чтобы сохранить свои войска.
Очень сильный огонь вражеской орудий и еще сильные налеты авиации на высоте112 убивается почти вся оборона за счет этого танки прорываются.
Буду еще пробовать по лучше оборонятся чтоб не допустить врага на высоту.
Willy
I do not understand well, you have a crash system of the game ???? at the same time than your save game, during the 112 hill action ? that's right ?

second point, you cannot win on the hill battle (i hope...)So, it means that you have to suffer a tactical defeat . So, the idea is to find a solution to win by strategical actions, the script help you to find the solution.
vovan
Бывает когда игра в каком то месте ,,зависает,, то есть останавливается и не реагирует на различные манипуляции мышки и клавиатуры.
А бывает когда компьютер прекращает работу и закрывает из за проблем каких то и открывает рабочий стол. еще дает сообщение о поиске решения в интернете, вот такая ситуация у меня, у тебя подобного не было?
Willy
QUOTE (vovan @ 13.7.2016, 22:40) *
Бывает когда игра в каком то месте ,,зависает,, то есть останавливается и не реагирует на различные манипуляции мышки и клавиатуры.
А бывает когда компьютер прекращает работу и закрывает из за проблем каких то и открывает рабочий стол. еще дает сообщение о поиске решения в интернете, вот такая ситуация у меня, у тебя подобного не было?

so sad... this is a line of script that cannot work as I ask... it may be due to the switch between the editor... let me see, what I can do, i need to check each line...etc.
lot of work to do, so give some hours.

i 'm so sorry
william

can you indicate me the bug time, it's during the attack of the hill 112 ?

if, you can, try to download the last version 3.43 opf RWG, there are nothing to change, you cannot loose your save game or other data.
the game go directly in your rwg main folder, wihtout copy paste, the game will be in addition with your version.
vovan
Я постараюсь сделать для тебя сохранение перед тем как компьютер даст ошибку и выложу здесь а ты посмотришь.
Willy
Can you try this one, please. on rwg 3
I just check and save all the link in the odl editor, hope taht it could suffficient.
w
vovan
Willy привет, вот нашел в Wiki описание и хорошие схемы на русском. можно прикрепить в начальном тексте чтоб игрокам было понятней. там есть и по другим дням операции но я не знаю на сколько у тебя запланирована миссия.
Willy
Good morning,
It's almost that i offer to play.
But, be careful, on the right : for "me" we have 21 pz + 12ss + 101 abteilung.
Of m'y point Of view, this one Of thé Best mouvement Of thé normandy campaign. But, they failed on the right cause leak of artillery ... This point is not explicit. I have here thé memory book of Kurt Meyer. We feel a leak of fighting spirit a this time of thé battle. Epson is thé end of thé german possibilité of offensive against thé head bridge on the beaches.
vovan
Willy во Франции сегодня праздник поздравляю. drinks.gif
Willy
yes !
many thanks !

Following the pictures - 28th June : you play the 15 in the chapter1 of my single mission
Following the pictures - 29th June : you play the 11 and 3 in the chapter2 of my single mission

Following the pictures - 29th June : you play the 9 in the chapter3 of my single mission
Following the pictures - 29th June / 30th June : you play the 9 10 12 in the chapter4 - 5 and 6 of my single mission
Following the pictures - 29th June : you play the 1 in the chaper 7 of the mission AND, if you cut the 11 retreat on the 29th June, you win. It's the victory condition of my map.

Just think about the evacuation of an entire division armoured by the bridge on my photos.

AND, if you cut the 11 retreat on the 30th June, you win. It's the victory condition of my map.

You start the mission at CHEUX, not on the map, this village is in south of POPE = Rauray (en français).
vovan
Willy. привет я проверил миссию, теперь зависания нет приходит подкрепление для обороны высоты. и потом и новое задание и войска для наступления.
Немного переиграю момент обороны высоты так как хотел проверить ка будет работать миссия и не очень оборонялся и продолжу проходить. С уважением vovan.
Willy
with these reinforcements you need to control the 2 railways cross road at the right and left of the railways station and the railways stations.
misurata
Dear William!
It certainly is remarkable, that you have decided to use THIS upgraded by the Master - Inductor versions RWG FE of their missions.
Now you are tormented, some players suffer.
It is Very Important phrase from Guru Induktor was: "I also did not promise singles under 3.43. Initially appeared, that it is the version ONLY FOR multy"
And then, he (Inductor - the captain Evidence) has once again confirmed: "Yes, ONLY FOR A NETWORK" and even "to play all campaigns and singles which was created by our team - it is necessary to download RWG FE. For game in multy version RWG 3.43"

I hope now to you clearly why you mission break?

Few have tried to re-test the test anew singles RWG FE on RWG 3.43.
Responses almost was not.
My does not count - I have tried only two-three and have finished. The balance is not always good.
Inductor - A Seer and about it too wrote:
"Though guarantee balance on maps I can not"

Excuse, if has upset.
vovan
Willy привет. я хочу уточнить высоту 112 нужно удержать и выбить от туда противника или нет. у меня происходит снова зависания компьютера и есть такое подозрение что из за моих действий на высоте. Спасибо Vovan.
Willy
QUOTE (vovan @ 31.7.2016, 17:57) *
Willy привет. я хочу уточнить высоту 112 нужно удержать и выбить от туда противника или нет. у меня происходит снова зависания компьютера и есть такое подозрение что из за моих действий на высоте. Спасибо Vovan.

CAN YOU vive me tour savegame, i take a look nos, ok
Will
Willy
QUOTE (Willy @ 31.7.2016, 18:33) *
CAN YOU vive me tour savegame, i take a look nos, ok
Will

I'm making a test right now.
Your mission broke after 40 minutes more or less, during the battle phase on the hill 112

please confirm

willl
Willy
it works under FE, I 'm on the chapter 3 and there is no problem, even if, I'm trying to resist a lot on the hill
vovan
Willy у меня возникает проблема после прихода подкреплений где то по середине chapter 3.
У меня один раз получилось пройти без зависания и дойти до главы 4. но мои войска атаковали только один раз возле станции на севере так и должно было быть, из твоего сообщения о круговой обороне я понял что на меня должны нападать серьезные силы а этого не происходило.
Такой момент я получил когда я нашел гаубицы в центре карты и их зачистил и на меня начались атаки со всех направлений, это как наказание за то что я сделал что то не так или на оборот с работал правильно и атаки должны были быть раньше.
Willy
There is no limit on the movement. Untill thé violet line on the north.
Your attack on the middle of map should involved a large réaction of ther IA, expected at thé end of thé game.
So, I néed to check 3 and 4.
Can you send me Your savegame for a checking ?
I Will take a look to thé renforcement and check again thé script.
Once again, i think that thé switch beetwen the old and New version Will be in cause.
William
vovan
Willy привет, вот мое сохранение попробуй как у тебя у меня игра останавливается где то через минут 10-15.
Willy
Hello,

I'm on hit currently, I'm doing some modifications on the map, cosmetic part on a side and I'm changing some parameter of the script too, on the Granville pocket, cause you can try to pass by the right and cross the bridges, so i put some enemy reinforcements on this point, and on the south too

I take a look to your save game right now

If, you have some ideas, this is time

william

privet : you are killing me ! crazy.gif
vovan
Willy вот другая моя сохраненка где игра не остановилась а продолжилась до главы4. но не каких действий не происходит, я просто простоял прождал и появилось новое задание.

Увидел у тебя ошибку гаубицами 122мм управляют русские солдаты а не немцы.
Willy
yes, about the howitzer, i will make the modifications, with add to complete the APC's infantry, the private k98 mauser miss too, due to the swtich beetwen both version

ok, I understand that you have put "mines" everywhere on the enemy acces, and from begining you have destroyed all the enemy batteries on the north.

I'm using your F30 savegame, I'm waiting for the light recce elements of the 10ss regiment, so it takes some minutes

As you have trap all the access, you have the control of Granville really quickly (I thought that 1h will but just enough), you get a long dead time, cause the RECCE elements from the south will expected at Game+ 1h20.

"Willy вот другая моя сохраненка где игра не остановилась а продолжилась до главы4. но не каких действий не происходит, я просто простоял прождал и появилось новое задание."

Why you do not use these types of reinforcement to test the enemy lines ? See the point of strong resistance...etc.

vovan
я могу не ждать нового задания а самому наступать куда я хочу, я правильно понял. у тебя в сообщении как я понял надо занять жесткую оборону и ждать атак противника.
Willy
ah ah ah ! tongue.gif Where is the fight spirit ? It means that we are waiting for you, in West Europe , during the cold war for nothing...

Look, this a question of historic frame, this reinforcement corresponds to the light element of reconnaissance of the whole 10ss Division.
You need to kown that the time of EPSOM operation corresponds exactly at the arrival of the 2nd SS corps in Normandy (2ss division (from the south of France) + 10ss div + 9ss div (from belgium)) are coming just in the same time for the counter attack to the beaches head bridge. In late, but it was the response of the OKWH against the DDAY, even if we are at DDAY + 23 (29th june vs 6th june).

In a normal way, you have lost CHEUX town of the north and the hill 112 (the strategic point), and save just Granville.
The chapter 4 is the changement key of the EPSOM, UK wins untill the arrival of the 2nd Corps, now with the chapter 4, you start to get the hand for offensive possibilities and actions

See the german nazis flags on the bridges and on the town of Gravus, where there is the chapel with the cimetery.
I have put some case clear, but it's not enough, so, I did a modification of the phrasis and now the screen diag shows the new strategical objectives of the chapter 4 and 5
During the chapter 5, all the 10ss div are coming to complete these three objectives
vovan
Ждите скоро как обещают отменят визы для украинцев и все кинутся в Париж, увидеть и умереть. biggrin.gif
Willy
Cause state of emergency, security and terror acts, I suggest to start to abolish the visa for Slavic girls only and in first, we will see after for their boyfriends... nono.gif
vovan
Желающих не только видеть у нас полный город иностранцев на днях в лифте встретил молодого парня из Голландии был в восторге от наших девушек. biggrin.gif
Willy
Three times in St Petersbourg, and, what's happened in St Perter. stays in St Peters... read.gif

Odessa seems a good spot for the summer too, i ve checked one crazy electronic festival on your beaches
Willy
I'm really shared about your mean of play, cause it's clever and smart, and, I do not broke this option of game.
So, do you have suggestions or idea ? Could be very welcome on the game.

I put reinforcement in south and East of Granville, just to lock your progression ,and I continue the dead zone violet on the north road (not the north west) near Cheux, closed to the 25 pounder battery.
I prepare something like a second wave of attack on the hill 112

other ideas ?
vovan
Willy ты делаешь игру н только для меня, да у меня богатый опыт игры в разные моды SS и я его применяю.
Но есть и другие игроки у которых меньше знаний и опыта. или есть наш товарищ dedula который играет вообще по своему не придерживаясь сценария он бы в твоих миссиях такого бы натворил ты бы вешался каждый день смотря как он проходит. biggrin.gif
Давай я постараюсь пройти миссию до конца если конечно получиться и затем напишу свои предложения.

С уважением Vovan.
Willy
It remenbered me a single mission de on hidden strike 2, i think, where germains play russian on the Oder river offensive.
With 120 minutes of préparation before thé beginning of thé russian attack.
With 8 pionniers, i ve put mines on almost all thé map.
vovan
Willy хочу уточнить sev23 у тебя тоже остановился или смог продолжить играть долго.
Willy
It "seems" good for me.
I studied more F30, to be clear.
vovan
Ты пожалуйста проверь как у тебя работает 23 или это только у меня или есть проблема где то в карте или миссии.
Willy
I Will give the result in 90 minutes
Для просмотра полной версии этой страницы, пожалуйста, пройдите по ссылке.
Форум IP.Board © 2001-2024 IPS, Inc.
Ошибка работы драйвера БД

Ошибка при работе с базой данных

Возникла проблема при работе с базой данных.
Вы можете попробовать обновить эту страницу, нажав сюда