Помощь - Поиск - Пользователи - Календарь
Полная версия этой страницы: New Single Mission, Beta Version
Форум игр и модов серии Противостояние - Sudden Strike > Sudden-Strike: Противостояние и моды > Открытое тестирование карт РВГ3FE > Сингл миссии
Willy
Dear Friends,

Here, my first single mission.
Can you in a first time, make a test.

All my best
William

Нажмите для просмотра прикрепленного файла

QUOTE (Willy @ 13.12.2015, 0:17) *
Dear Friends,

All my best
William

Use only Stalingrad in Normandy
Willy
QUOTE (Willy @ 13.12.2015, 0:18) *
Dear Friends,

All my best
William

Use only Stalingrad in Normandy

Willy
QUOTE (Willy @ 13.12.2015, 0:34) *

-IG-
You are wellcome!

Dont worry!

We all make mistake in missions.

Our players will test mission.

Thank you!

Your maps look good!
Tomorrow i will see its in game.

SunjaIvan
Nice work!
I create Falaise gap,also.
But for World at War mode.
http://www.sudden-strike-maps.de/phpBB2/vi...145&t=10996
Dmitriy
Very nice!
misurata
Цитата(Dmitriy @ 13.12.2015, 5:33) *
Very nice!

Если вы про карту господа картоделы и миссиомейкеры, то может и найс.
Мне же как предполагаемому тестеру довольно некомфортно: модальники сыпятся как из рога изобилия, а последовавший за первым же моим движением "авианалет" убил все желание делать что-то вообще.
ЗСУ у немцев, похоже, для антуражу.
Отдельно про озвучку: вот это реально супер! Даже "Лили Марлен" есть. Правда доставляют итальянцы, будем считать, что это особо упоротые фашисты.

TO Willy
What is the purpose of the test? The balance of power? Test scripts?
I would like to have in the beginning of the mission, a clear indication, for example, to bring a certain number of forces here in this place. Or, "That's what General to bring over here," indicating the point, etc.
And, of course, thank you for the opportunity.
Willy
Good Morning,

1st, I'm really sorry to send my mission without any explications, but, I was really impatient to post it, on my point of view saturday night was a good dead line for me.
Note that, yesterday afternoon, I got a krach system of the editor with a lost of 95% of the final script... due to a error in the final text script.

So, the time past to check the script with one of my back-up mission, should have been affected to write the final text explications, the resume and brief of mission...etc.

There are 5 objectives and 2 optionnals.
No conditions of defeat / no conditions of victory (cause, if; you stay behind the river; you can not spend it again. I thought it was intuitive enough).
And to be honest, I need to past 1 or 2 hours to manage well theses conditions.
Other point : think in French, write in english and script in russian with the russian editor and for my first mission, is not really easy to do...

The goals here :

(this objective appaers when you go to the central cross road of the second village at right of your position in the begining of mission)
STEP 1 to 5:
SECURE A PERIMETER

a) Hold the bridges
cool.gif Secure the road
c) Hold the villages of Saint Lambert and Moissy.
d) Place your new HQ and the goup of the 6 officers in the Church here. (put the cease fire option for this group)

d) Explication : in the historic conditions and situation, note that you are in a valley.
The hood of Gouffren where our units are posted was the only point to hide an army.
The only high level point of this valley was the church of Saint-Lambert. From the church bell tower, the HQ gen . Eberbach, Hausser...etc. From here, the HQ held the better point of view at 360 degres of the valley.
As like a control tower, from this point, the HQ arranged the passage priority of all the units in retreat.

This church was effectively on the front line, the Gen. Hausser and Efeldt had been injured here.
The last meeting of the HQ has been held in this church. During this meeting the desicion to force the blocus has been taken.

For the same reasons, you need to change the HQ at the step 5.

STEP 2 of 5:
TRUN

a) Secure TRUN, the big town on the West
cool.gif Secure the road, hold the town
c) Wait for the convoys in retreat - 2 convoys are expected

STEP 3 of 5:
YOUR RIGHT FLANK

a) Secure LE BOURG SAINT LEONARD, the big town on the South-S.E. (not west)
cool.gif Secure the road, hold the town
c) Wait for the convoys in retreat - 3 convoys are expected

STEP 4 of 5 :
FLANK and CROSS ROAD in CHAMBOIS
STOP the Counter strike !
Due to the traffic line and the number of units, you need to secure the main roads East-west and from CHAMBOIS to the North

a) fight on Chambois, secure and hold as long as is possible and degage the road to the north
cool.gif Save the General EFELDT (optionnal)
c) Take the reserve of fuel in the factory (optionnal)

STEP 5 of 5:
EVACUATION ! THE RUSH !
Time to escape, fight the blocus !
you are 3 differents doors of exit from the battlefield on the East-North E. (with the nazis flags)

a) change your HQ (group of generals and officers) to the villa in the village of LA COURS DU BOSCQ (red flag)
cool.gif you need to force the way, hold and destroy the enemy positions on COUDEHARD and the Farm of BOIJOS to the east !
c) organize your retreat

Last point, if you want to follow the historic conditions, keep in reserve the 3e Fall div. for the final rush and the strike of the last village at the step 5.

Obligations :
Do the 1st objective
after, you can do what you want, reach directly the 5 step (but, it's no really funny) or follow the 2nd or the 3rd or the 4th as like you want.
My main idea was to offer you a free possibility of movement, a free possibility of strategic decision.
THE ONLY THING is do not follow 2 or 3 objectives on the same time, cause possible krach system.
So, make a save game at each time before a decision of movement, when you have crossed the river.

About the historic conditions :
You are the complete brief on this :
https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%92%D1%8B%...D1%82%D0%B0_262

In a few words :
Final step of the normandy campaign 44, the last counter strike "operation luttich" again the US position to Mortain on the West normandy front failed
The US patton 3rd army and the 1st US army turn and cut the retreat by the South to East North East with a movement circular in "C".
The 1st Canadian Army arrive by the North. By the West the 2nd Brit. Army.

The Germans are almost encircled and the junction point is the Hill to the north of the map. Your job is to escape from this valley by a movement east north east, the final objective is to cross the Seine river.

On the map, the allied forces are :
North West : 1st canadians army with : (2nd Inf. Div + 4th Tank Div) - North (1st Poland Tank Div)
South : 1st US army with the 90th Inf Div
West : 2nd French tank Div.

The first opportunity of encirclement was lost during the pocket falaise battle; the second one is the map that I suggest you to play here.

have fun and give me your fisrt sensations, there is almost 5 hours of play.
have a nice afternoon
william

this photo has been taken from the North, on the hill, in the direction of the south
you can see all the valley.
On the last plan, the forest where the germans come
On the first plan, the poland position, on the middle the river
Willy
the Church of Saint lambert and 2 photos of the approach roads of the river
misurata
Thank you Willy!
SunjaIvan
Too many snipers.
All vehicles are filled with fuel,and all vehicles are 100% healthy and soldiers too...
Ammunition is also at 100%.
I think some units were in the fight, were also attacked during the withdrawal.
So it would be good to get some vehicles reduce health as well as soldiers.
Ammunition and fuel have been spent to Falaise gap
misurata
Цитата(SunjaIvan @ 14.12.2015, 1:51) *
Too many snipers.
All vehicles are filled with fuel,and all vehicles are 100% healthy and soldiers too...
Ammunition is also at 100%.
I think some units were in the fight, were also attacked during the withdrawal.

I support: all armies fresh, strong, it seems illogical, but after all SS! wink.gif
It can a deep thought of the Author? smile.gif
And you were confused speaking on Italian and the Finnish language with cars? smile.gif

TO Willy: began to carry out plan kindly given by you and has received the first uncontrolled exit of a column of gasoline tank trucks and engineering cars. And they move at once far deep into. I have not time to cover with their means of antiaircraft defence. And after all practically at once on a column the enemy aircraft flies and bombs it! sad.gif
Certainly, I do not ask to change now at once scripts, but losses in a column very much are great.
Can to start in a following variant with a column of 2-3 self-propelled antiaircraft installations? rolleyes.gif
Or to give time to the player on logistics? You will think? wink.gif
Ah yes! And thanks, what not so neatly and often the howitzer battery thrashes! biggrin.gif cool.gif
Willy
Good evening and many thanks for you feedback

About the fuel, health and ammo :
Of course, it would more realistic to start with some units with less fuel, ammo... and it was my first intention. I did a test with this configuration.

But, you loose a large part of possibility to play.
And, if I put 50% of fuel on Panthers and Tiger, you cannot drive untill the bridges, note that with the Tiger at 100%, we will be fuel out just after the bridges. So, you loose all the possibility of movement too.

It'sure that after the battle a large number of Tiger, jadpanther and tiger royal ran out of fuel just at the term of the battle and during the final retreat untill La Seine. One of them is exposed on the entrance of village of Vimoutiers (You can check on the net : "tigre de vimoutiers" the legend said that another one would be under the road.

So, it's a choice not realistic choice (and I share your opinion), even if, I 've read some contrary things about this point. "Ammo and fuel had been not our first problem" // and "we got only 26 shoots by battery of 150"...

But, on my supply convoys, I have put a number of tanker trucks and supply truck not with a level 100% to increase the difficulties and the realism.
It's the same, you have a reinforcement (whom you get the control) at the middle of playing, in LE BOURG where all the units are 100 level of ammo and 20 to 50% level of fuel.

Last point, on my dispatch of unit, you have a group of the 116th Panzer (not SS) and this unity was almost unemployed during the normandy campaign (some historians said that it was a choice of Rommel in case of the successful of the 20th July and the putsch against AH.).

Willy
About the supply, you can get 3 convoys, one from TRUN (big town to the West), one from LE BOURG - south town with the circle cross road and the first quickly at the begining of the game, after 20 /30 minutes when you reach the 1st goal (put the hq, hold 2 bridges, both of free of enemy units at ST LAMBERT and MOISSY with the ford).
But, Of course, it's not for free !!! There are not enough gathering points, so it was so funny to send some bomber aircrafts just on theses points.

The other convoys are under the controll of the AI for two reasons : limits of the number of units on the map (so, sad) and we "could said" "this is the rush and the panic, your job is to open the way and fight and for the other units just try to save their lifes)...

After, in terms of self prop AA, you have two AA units with the SS, 4 with the AA regiment and 4 again with the infantry. And, you have 6 x 88mm
Try to move a column of unit without AA protection when you start the game, is not a good option and of course, I loose a large number of units too.

When I start the game, my fisrt movement is to put 4 units of AA at each cross road and the others near of the bridge to cover my progression.

The howitzers are a nightmare, i'm really so agree with you !!! hunter.gif

Willy
Hello, and Merry Christmas everybody,

This is the final version of my single mission.

I've changed a lot of stuffs:

- power of the reinforcements foolowing the critics
- Ai comport.
- texts
- some bugs

The objectives stay the sames, but you can mix : start by the 3 and the 4 and go the final.
Or 1 - 3 - final...etc.

The time 's mission is about 5 hours.
Please to do some "savegames" before each action due to the possible bugs during the game (cause all limits of the Editor are at the max.).
No defeat or victory conditions.

Have fun !
William
Для просмотра полной версии этой страницы, пожалуйста, пройдите по ссылке.
Форум IP.Board © 2001-2024 IPS, Inc.
Ошибка работы драйвера БД

Ошибка при работе с базой данных

Возникла проблема при работе с базой данных.
Вы можете попробовать обновить эту страницу, нажав сюда