Помощь - Поиск - Пользователи - Календарь
Полная версия этой страницы: Donetsk
Форум игр и модов серии Противостояние - Sudden Strike > Sudden-Strike: Противостояние и моды > MWM мод > Одиночные миссии МВМ
Bosho
new map Donetsk.. player Ukraine.. clear the city suburbs from separatist forces..
Gen. Antonescu
Super! cool.gif
-IG-
Dear friend! Can you give the original version of this mission from editor? We plan map of Donetsk airport and Ukrainian "cyborgs". You airport perfectly drawn.
Thanks a lot!
rashidudin
The map is really very nice-drawn, but why did you use georgian troops and russian planes? Next verision of MWM is about to be released. There are more ukranian units, including ukr. planes. Pls, consider remake the mission under 1.3.
Bosho
Цитата(rashidudin @ 31.10.2014, 2:11) *
The map is really very nice-drawn, but why did you use georgian troops and russian planes? Next verision of MWM is about to be released. There are more ukranian units, including ukr. planes. Pls, consider remake the mission under 1.3.

thanks all for feedback.. to say the truth I decompiled the map from some mision i found on this forum ( it was 384 x 384 in original ) i cut it to 256 added some minor details, trenches, airport etc.. so the full credit for the map should go to someone else but i dont remember who this was.. perhaps he will recognize the map and complain smile.gif ... regarding the units I have used.. yes I will redo the units for 1.3 once its released.. but as for now I used the Georgians to represent the UK looking "desert" uniforms I saw that the National guard is using, I used terrorist/masked fighters to represent the various volunteers batalions, etc.. for me its very dificult to use the edittor anyway as I am not russian speaker so usually I have two editors opened ( one in english from sudden strike ) to figgure out what is where.. and I also have to transfer scripts around from other editors.. but the outcome is playable I hope although I didnt tested it much.. i really enjoy playing this mod.. is unique in Sudden Strike community, regulary updated, and unfortunately not that well known.. consider doing an english language version as you will have a lot more mappers and misison makers from all over the world.. great mod
rashidudin
Цитата(Bosho @ 31.10.2014, 12:31) *
thanks all for feedback.. to say the truth I decompiled the map from some mision i found on this forum ( it was 384 x 384 in original ) i cut it to 256 added some minor details, trenches, airport etc..

No problem. Can you make a short manual in english about how did you decompile the map? And also, can you share the programs/soft we need to do same thing?

I have used.. yes I will redo the units for 1.3 once its released.. but as for now I used the Georgians to represent the UK looking "desert" uniforms I saw that the National guard is using

In 1.3 there are National guard infantry units in "desert" uniforms.

consider doing an english language version as you will have a lot more mappers and misison makers from all over the world.. great mod

We will, but first we need to finish the russian version.
Bosho
[quote name='rashidudin' date='31.10.2014, 18:08' post='94060']
No problem. Can you make a short manual in english about how did you decompile the map? And also, can you share the programs/soft we need to do same thing?

hello, attached is the mapconverter soft you asked for.
this is primarily for sudden strike it works with most of the SS mods, you can decompile the map, scripts, everything.
with MWM mod it gives you the map only.. no scripts.. and very often the map is buggy, has various errors, missing objects, it has to be always edited to make it playable.
about 7 maps and missions I created are not playable because of these bugs.

this soft works as following.. you pick any map in your singleplayer folder where the mwm maps are stored, you decompile it, thats it.
the decompiled map will be stored automaticaly in sudden strike editor folder with maps, so you will need sudden strike as well.
You just copy then the folder with the map to your MWM editor...
if this soft will not work, try other one.. there is more versions available, just google for map converter sudden strike...
Bosho
Updated mission
Gen. Antonescu
А знает кто почему мвм вылетает,может потому что я скачал туеву хучу миссий,есть приличное количество сохранений в игре,как починить?? Хелп плиз sad.gif
rashidudin
http://www.forum.modplanet.net/index.php?showtopic=3500

"На заметку", т.1
Gen. Antonescu
немогу скачать там на яндекс диск просят сохранить

нешел Торент,спасибо огромное за игру happy.gif
dborr
а почему бы не адаптировать перевод на русский модальников в миссиях комрада Bosho ? так же как и на английский можно переводить наши хорошие миссии. так популярность MWM будет расти среди англоязычных.
rashidudin
Цитата(dborr @ 12.11.2014, 16:21) *
а почему бы не адаптировать перевод на русский модальников в миссиях комрада Bosho ? так же как и на английский можно переводить наши хорошие миссии. так популярность MWM будет расти среди англоязычных.

Все миссии нереально перевести. Меньюха уже переведена и прикрепрлена к релизу. Сейчас бьюсь над редактором - если технически возможно прикрепить англоязычный редактор, то будет сборка, полноценно использувемая бургами, а интерес у них есть.
dborr
Цитата(rashidudin @ 12.11.2014, 18:51) *
Все миссии нереально перевести. Меньюха уже переведена и прикрепрлена к релизу. Сейчас бьюсь над редактором - если технически возможно прикрепить англоязычный редактор, то будет сборка, полноценно использувемая бургами, а интерес у них есть.

ваще збс было бы, ну а модальники то хоть каких то кульных миссий можно перевести .
Bosho
donetsk mission updated fro version 1.3, Gruzians changed for National guard, etc..
rashidudin
Цитата(Bosho @ 15.11.2014, 21:40) *
donetsk mission updated fro version 1.3, Gruzians changed for National guard, etc..

Bosho, do you want to test the english map-editor for MWM?
Bosho
Цитата(rashidudin @ 16.11.2014, 0:07) *
Bosho, do you want to test the english map-editor for MWM?

oh yes.. it will be very good to have english version available.. I am working right now on a new map and mission so will test it. The english version of in game menu is working perfect. Thanks
rashidudin
Цитата(Bosho @ 16.11.2014, 2:39) *
oh yes.. it will be very good to have english version available.. I am working right now on a new map and mission so will test it. The english version of in game menu is working perfect. Thanks

Ok. It`s almost done. I`ll contact you when It`s ready for use.
Bosho
editor works perfect, all the menus.. some minor unit description missing like french 105 mm tank name.. civilian.. but english speaker can fully use the editor now.. only one thing that could be added is english name for AMMO box and TOOL box.. those two are important for mappers.

big thank you for all non russian speaking users for this ..
Nic_Aten
Миссия без каких то конкретных целей и задач ?
раиф
Цитата(Nic_Aten @ 23.11.2014, 3:06) *
Миссия без каких то конкретных целей и задач ?

Судя по всему, да. Просто победу дают, когда мочишь все врагов или их становится меньше определеного количества, я даже не весь город захватил, где то три четверти,, просто методично долбил все подряд дома. Нормальная миссия, особенно контратаки сепаратистов грамотно сделаны. Предложения такие: сделать мин побольше против пехоты, и вылазки диверсантов ВСН из схронов в тылу врмии Украйны. А так понравилось
Gen. Antonescu
Прохожу 2 раз,и на определенном месте всплывает ошибка,из сохранений только данная миссия.В мвм 1.2 также присутствовала данная проблемма.
TemaWar
Хорошо карта прорисована.Люди старались.Реалистично.
Да,и ещё, спецназа поменьше бы.
Насчет минометов говорящих-да они там нафиг не нужны!
И вообще,пусть не обижается "африкано-американский друг"под эту миссию можно покемарить пока.
Если ты взял дом,противник любой ценой будет ворачивать свои позиции.
Тут-же все как по маслу.Захватил и дальше иди,и придешь,и "вы выиграли компьютер!"
Парни ну это же неинтересно.
Должны быть хоть какие то зловещие контратаки.
Где они?
Gen. Antonescu
И как быть с ошибкой? sad.gif
rashidudin
Цитата(Gen. Antonescu @ 4.12.2014, 16:17) *
И как быть с ошибкой? sad.gif

Например, прочитать, что написано в релизе.
Gen. Antonescu
Так сохранок только 1 есть, миссии на половину удалил.Просто когда запускаю сохранение Donetsk все идет нормально,а на определенном месте зависает постоянно,на скрине же видно.
rashidudin
Цитата(Gen. Antonescu @ 5.12.2014, 18:34) *
Так сохранок только 1 есть, миссии на половину удалил.Просто когда запускаю сохранение Donetsk все идет нормально,а на определенном месте зависает постоянно,на скрине же видно.

Значит, скорее всего, сейв битый.
alex1980
Миссия Донецк. первая версия.
Слайд шоу скринов смотрите тут:
https://fotki.yandex.ru/users/alesha-shilov...9331/slideshow/
alex1980
Прохождение миссии закончил победой. Скрины даогрузил в это же альбом.
https://fotki.yandex.ru/users/alesha-shilov...9331/slideshow/
alex1980
Проходя миссии за все стороны, и ты понимаешь. что воевать нельзя. если б не было в мире войны, мы бы играли в мирные стратегии.
Николай88
Эту миссию надо играть исключительно на сложности "Генерал". Захватил весь город а миссия не заканчивается? Что надо сделать?
Borodowsky
Миссия не заканчивается. Считаешь что справился? Значит, справился.
alex1980
Высоту на севере карты захватил?
Для просмотра полной версии этой страницы, пожалуйста, пройдите по ссылке.
Форум IP.Board © 2001-2024 IPS, Inc.
Ошибка работы драйвера БД

Ошибка при работе с базой данных

Возникла проблема при работе с базой данных.
Вы можете попробовать обновить эту страницу, нажав сюда