Помощь - Поиск - Пользователи - Календарь
Полная версия этой страницы: Modding
Форум игр и модов серии Противостояние - Sudden Strike > Sudden-Strike: Противостояние и моды > MWM мод
SerbPatriot
Hello from Serbia!

I want to ask few questions smile.gif

1: I have one problem, when i unpak a directory i cant pak it, it says in command promt: block size 16834 blink.gif , can you please help me i want to make my own personal mod.

2: Does MWM have any yugoslavian missions? I cant find any sad.gif .

3: I cant see Russian cyrillic in game, it is similar with Serbian, i see just some weird marks or just ????????????? huh.gif

Thank you all, im new on this forum smile.gif
rashidudin
Цитата(SerbPatriot @ 28.5.2014, 22:14) *
Hello from Serbia!

I want to ask few questions smile.gif

1: I have one problem, when i unpak a directory i cant pak it, it says in command promt: block size 16834 blink.gif , can you please help me i want to make my own personal mod.

2: Does MWM have any yugoslavian missions? I cant find any sad.gif .

3: I cant see Russian cyrillic in game, it is similar with Serbian, i see just some weird marks or just ????????????? huh.gif

Thank you all, im new on this forum smile.gif

Hi.

1. To pak, you have to use sue tool and Total Commander where you type (for example)
sue directoryname __directoryname/
2. Till now - no
3. The same problem with english/german users. We will make english version, but after the work on russian one.
SerbPatriot
Цитата(rashidudin @ 28.5.2014, 22:12) *
Hi.

1. To pak, you have to use sue tool and Total Commander where you type (for example)
sue directoryname __directoryname/

I wrote sue _game_common.sue _game_common.sue/ and nothing happend, my pc asked me if i want to run sue, than black screen of command promt and nothing sad.gif can you screenshot it for me please?
rashidudin
Цитата(SerbPatriot @ 29.5.2014, 0:00) *
I wrote sue _game_common.sue _game_common.sue/ and nothing happend, my pc asked me if i want to run sue, than black screen of command promt and nothing sad.gif can you screenshot it for me please?

Try just

sue game_common __game_common/
SerbPatriot
I did it with command promt, but thanks anyway
smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif
I see that in MWM Serb/Croat/Bosnians dont have sound, i can make it biggrin.gif
Dmitriy
Здраво! Могао бих почети да створи мисије за Југословенске народне армије и Српске Крајине, али ми је потребно више информација о рату у Југославији (Хрватска, Босна и Херцеговина) 1991-1995 wink.gif
Извини за језичке вештине сиромашних. Половни Google translator unsure.gif
SerbPatriot
By 1991 , Yugoslavia was a federal state made ​​up of six republics.

Slovenia

25th of June in 1991. , Formally began the disintegration of Yugoslavia . On that day , the Slovenian and Croatian parliament decided on the Declaration of Independence . However , two days later , units of the Yugoslav People's Army went on Slovenia in an attempt to reverse this odluku.Nastao the war between members of the JNA and Slovenian Territorial Defence , lasted 10 days. In early July , the SFRY Presidency decides to withdraw the army from Slovenia . Part of the army retreated to Croatia . During the siege of military bases JNA in Slovenia , there is a bloody attack led by the Slovenian Territorial directed toward still regular JNA in these databases . The outcome of these attacks has been increasing the number of killed soldiers who were serving in the regular army and who were 18-23 years . Most of the JNA did not have any ammo, because it was expected that Slovenia will not shoot at its own army, but when it came to shooting many JNA soldiers they had nothing to defend themselves, and so the withdrawal of the JNA from Slovenia to Croatia ended the war in Slovenia. (JNA was army made up with all nations in Yugoslavia, not just Serbs, JNA was trying to prevent war.)

I will write all today but i have to go to work now dry.gif .
Dmitriy
Цитата(SerbPatriot @ 29.5.2014, 16:17) *
By 1991 , Yugoslavia was a federal state made ​​up of six republics.

Slovenia

25th of June in 1991. , Formally began the disintegration of Yugoslavia . On that day , the Slovenian and Croatian parliament decided on the Declaration of Independence . However , two days later , units of the Yugoslav People's Army went on Slovenia in an attempt to reverse this odluku.Nastao the war between members of the JNA and Slovenian Territorial Defence , lasted 10 days. In early July , the SFRY Presidency decides to withdraw the army from Slovenia . Part of the army retreated to Croatia . During the siege of military bases JNA in Slovenia , there is a bloody attack led by the Slovenian Territorial directed toward still regular JNA in these databases . The outcome of these attacks has been increasing the number of killed soldiers who were serving in the regular army and who were 18-23 years . Most of the JNA did not have any ammo, because it was expected that Slovenia will not shoot at its own army, but when it came to shooting many JNA soldiers they had nothing to defend themselves, and so the withdrawal of the JNA from Slovenia to Croatia ended the war in Slovenia. (JNA was army made up with all nations in Yugoslavia, not just Serbs, JNA was trying to prevent war.)

I will write all today but i have to go to work now dry.gif .

Thanks, but at the expense of the decay I know everything. I would like to know more information about the fighting in Sarajevo and the Serbian Krajina. Interested in is the actual course of the battle. At the expense of Slovenia I believe that depict in MWM absolutely nothing. Interested precisely in Croatia and Bosnia and Herzegovina.
Once again I apologize for the poor language skills.
раиф
Товарищу Dmitriy.
Что поискать по войне в Боснии? Карты, фото, схемы, сайты. Могу и хочу помочь. В свое время интересовался этой войной
SerbPatriot
War in Bosnia :
Serbs
Operation KORIDOR(Serbian operation, won) Bosnia 1992
Operation VRBAS (Serbian operation, won) Bosnia 1992
Operation LUKAVAC (Serbian operation, won) Bosnia 1993
Operation SADEJSTVO(Serbian operation, won) Bosnia 1993
Operation CERSKA (Serbian operation, won) Bosnia 1993
Operation DRINA (Serbian operation, fail) Bosnia 1993
Operation BREZA (Serbian operation, fail) Bosnia 1994
Operation STIT (Serbian operation, won) Bosnia 1994
Operation ZVEZDA (Serbian operation, won) Bosnia 1994
Operation SREBRENICA (Serbian operation, won ) Bosnia 1995
Operation KRIVAJA (Serbian operation, won ) Bosnia 1995
Operation PLAMEN (Serbian operation, fail ) Bosnia 1995
Siege of Sarajevo (Serbian operation, draw) Bosnia 1992-95
Croats
Operation BURA (Croatian/Bosnian operation, fail) Bosnia 1992
Operation LIPANJSKE ZORE (Croatian operation, won ) Bosnia 1992
Operation MAESTRAL (Croatian/Bosnian operation, won) Bosnia 1995
Operation JUZNI POTEZ (Croatian operation, won) Bosnia 1995
Operation UNA (Croatian operation, fail ) Bosnia 1995

NATO
Operation Deliberate Force (Nato bombing Serbs) Bosnia 1995

Bosnians
Operation "T" (Bosnian operation, fail) Bosnia 1995

Tell me what you want to know?
By the way , do you know ho to open sound.rus?
Dmitriy
Цитата
Tell me what you want to know?

I want to know what were the loss of one party or another. Operation with small losses is not suited to the MWM. Which of operations for the Serbs do you think the most interesting?
SerbPatriot
Which of operations for the Serbs do you think the most interesting?
[/quote]

Operation Koridor -
Serb losses 413 dead and 1918 wounded
Croat/Bosnian losses 1224 dead 6240 wounded

Republika Srpska was divided into two parts, East remanded bordered with Serbia and the West that bordered the Republic of Serbian Krajina and Croatia. To avoid connecting the two parts, there was a military operation corridor attack began with heavy artillery attack was led by the 16 Motorised Brigade VRS.
Нажмите для просмотра прикрепленного файла

With the liberation Serbian town of Brod, the operation was completed successfully.
Нажмите для просмотра прикрепленного файла

I will write about other missions when return from job.
Dmitriy
Thank you! I will try to implement as soon as possible!
SerbPatriot
I will make another map too biggrin.gif
Dmitriy
Цитата(SerbPatriot @ 30.5.2014, 23:57) *
I will make another map too biggrin.gif

You want to say that you have found another military operation?
SerbPatriot
Цитата(Dmitriy @ 30.5.2014, 19:01) *
You want to say that you have found another military operation?

Yes, i will make map based on another operation biggrin.gif you took Koridor, remember xD ?
Dmitriy
Цитата(SerbPatriot @ 31.5.2014, 0:03) *
Yes, i will make map based on another operation biggrin.gif you took Koridor, remember xD ?

Yes smile.gif
SerbPatriot
Does anybody know how to open RUS file for sound??? unsure.gif
Резидент
Друзья нужна помощь прошу....Дело в том что у меня есть игра Противостояние 3 война продолжается.... а мне надоели тамошние убогие танки и пехота...я хочу заменить технику и людей и все и больше ничего. Я просто забыл как это делается. Кто нибудь может помочь в этом? прошу очень... помогите реально
Для просмотра полной версии этой страницы, пожалуйста, пройдите по ссылке.
Форум IP.Board © 2001-2024 IPS, Inc.
Ошибка работы драйвера БД

Ошибка при работе с базой данных

Возникла проблема при работе с базой данных.
Вы можете попробовать обновить эту страницу, нажав сюда