Помощь - Поиск - Пользователи - Календарь
Полная версия этой страницы: Ukraine
Форум игр и модов серии Противостояние - Sudden Strike > Sudden-Strike: Противостояние и моды > MWM мод > Одиночные миссии МВМ
Bosho
NATOSTRIKE.. capture the whole map.. mass battle of NATO and UKRAINIAN forces with masses of Russian armour and infantry.. map taken from MWM i edited it and mission commes from sunjin.. I adjusted it to fit this mod... will release more maps soon.
Skoropadskiy
thanks for the map
suddennick
Карта шикарна, на русский бы перевести. У меня вообще все знаками вопроса выдает.
MoroZzz
вот о чем то подобном я мечтал в МВМ. Жаль, что в брифинге и диалогах вопросительные знаки. Так бы поиграл.
Bosho
DONT WORRY ABOUT THE BRIEFING NOT BEING IN RUSSIAN LANGUAGE. NO SPECIFIC TASKS = YOU MUST CAPTURE EVERY SETTLEMENT. DEFEND WHAT YOU CAPTURED AND PUSH FORWARD, ACCEPT YOUR LOSSES, YOU WILL BE RECIEVING PLENTIFULL REINFORCEMENTS ALL THE TIME. YOU WILL SEE THE ENEMY REACTING TO YOUR MOVES, FALLING BACK AND DEFENDING AND COUNTERATACKING, WATCH FOR THE RUSSIAN PARATROOPERS IN YOUR REAR. GOOOD LUCK. I FINNISHED THE MISSION WITH TOTAL 18000 SOLDIERS KILLED 1200 TANKS DESTROYED... NEXT MAP I AM WORKING ON IS AFGHANISTAN = HYPOTETICAL RUSSIAN INCURSION INTO PAKISTAN TO CLEAR MUJAHEDEEN BASES. COMMING SOON...
rashidudin
Bosho, can you send me via PM the map (from Editor/Maps.src) and all mission texts in word, pls. I want to put this mission in the next version of MWM, but I have to translate It first.
Bosho
Rashidudin.. I uploaded the map to my first post so you can use it and edit it.. I can hardly use the main interface here .. as for some reason my google translate is not working wiht this website.. also the russian edditor is a real pain for me = sorry I cant speak russian nor read the alphabet .. to create this map i had to open sudden strike editor and MWM at the same time to add scripts, etc.. took me couple of weeks to betatest version.. as for the mission text you will most probably not be able to translate it.. it shows only question marks for some reason.. but it is simple.. I saw and played some of your maps = grozny was really good .. sure you will figgure it out.. feel free to add to your mod.. it is grreat mod.. have played most of sudden strike mods but this one is far the best... I will upload more maps soon for the MWM players
Strela1992
как сюда интурист попал? О_о ))
rashidudin
Цитата(Bosho @ 24.5.2014, 21:44) *
Rashidudin.. I uploaded the map to my first post so you can use it and edit it.. I can hardly use the main interface here .. as for some reason my google translate is not working wiht this website.. also the russian edditor is a real pain for me = sorry I cant speak russian nor read the alphabet .. to create this map i had to open sudden strike editor and MWM at the same time to add scripts, etc.. took me couple of weeks to betatest version.. as for the mission text you will most probably not be able to translate it.. it shows only question marks for some reason.. but it is simple.. I saw and played some of your maps = grozny was really good .. sure you will figgure it out.. feel free to add to your mod.. it is grreat mod.. have played most of sudden strike mods but this one is far the best... I will upload more maps soon for the MWM players

Thank you. I also see only question marks instead of the letters. I`ll see what can be done.
As for the MWM itself, maybe It will be translated to english. But not soon, because we need first to finalize the russian version.
Ansee
Is it normal that ZU-23 has a crews of russian soldiers?
-IG-
Цитата(Bosho @ 24.5.2014, 16:21) *
DONT WORRY ABOUT THE BRIEFING NOT BEING IN RUSSIAN LANGUAGE. NO SPECIFIC TASKS = YOU MUST CAPTURE EVERY SETTLEMENT. DEFEND WHAT YOU CAPTURED

Is it possible? I try to capture one position, but endless russian attack goes, goes, goes and goes... Like Verdun...
On the screenshots you can see russian casualities for 17 minuts of game. It is unreal. Fantastic.

Sorry for english. Don`t speak very well.
SOA3MW
Цитата(-IG- @ 25.5.2014, 11:03) *
Is it possible? I try to capture one position, but endless russian attack goes, goes, goes and goes... Like Verdun...
On the screenshots you can see russian casualities for 17 minuts of game. It is unreal. Fantastic.

Sorry for english. Don`t speak very well.

А что это за миссия?
Bosho
Yes it is possible .. A little help.. Start the mission by capturing and holding the town to the south bottom of map.. then start to push west.. main objective is to hold the town to south and capture town to the west = the town with the railway and trains just above the harbour = also keep alive the officers that are active at the beginning put them somewhere in a bunker or so = I created this mission because I was borred to play with 7 tanks 25 soldiers and one mortar.. I created this to be FUN and CHALLENGING massive battle cold war style. You will face thousands of infantry and tanks, hundreds of aircraft.. you will be recieving also reinforcements all the time.. at the end your score will be something like 15 thousand killed enemy if you ever get to the end = so dont worry about 200 killed for one position capture.. You can allways open the map in editor and change things = to give less reinforcements to russians or NATO.. I think I will release some updates to increase ammunition drop as some people complained they run out of ammo too quickly...
For those who dont like the accuracy of units.. yes I added some unrealistic Gruzian tanks.. just because I really like the way they look like.. and I added belorusian tanks, russian shilka, etc just to represent some variety for Ukraine forces, I am sorry for the loss of accuracy but this is just a game and game should be fun .. so close one eye for the accuracy and charge forward with your tanks ... I am sure your local modders will rework this map later to be 100 percent accurate to fit the community.
-IG-
You did not understand me. Casualties of AI and casualties of gamer too much differ.
It is unbalanced mission. What is interesting in the destruction of enemy forces that goes, goes, goes and dies, dies and dies like zombie in films? It is too easy mission... Scenarios of mission better make on other way than endless reinforcements.
But your map is very fine.
That is my opinion.

Цитата(SOA3MW @ 25.5.2014, 12:25) *
А что это за миссия?

Скачай и посмотри wink.gif
rashidudin
Цитата(Strela1992 @ 24.5.2014, 22:19) *
как сюда интурист попал? О_о ))

Вероятно, из созданного бездуховными западниками интернета, в котором мы находимся smile.gif
Skoropadskiy
Цікаво, а чи будуть місії Українсько-російського протистояння в 2014 році зі сторони України в MWM?

Цитата(Skoropadskiy @ 27.5.2014, 11:09) *
Цікаво, а чи будуть місії Українсько-російського протистояння в 2014 році зі сторони України в MWM?

Я буду робити.
rashidudin
Ребят, всяккие миссии приветствуются, но, пожалуйста, не надо раздувать потушенные с таким трудом политосрачи.
Jinaya
Нашёл баг. Выделен юнит, а в нём кроме экипажа и десант, но на юните нет заполненных квадратиков.
flamming_python
Цитата(Skoropadskiy @ 27.5.2014, 13:09) *

Почему ты 'Украиньі' по-русски написал использьуя ь и i на конце?

Думал не заметим? sleep.gif
-IG-
Просьба не разводить политсрачи в темах по миссиям.
gelaman58
Наверно он в украинской раскладке набирал
-IG-
Просьба в теме обсуждать миссии, а не раскладки клавиатуры.
Gen. Antonescu
Легкая миссия,город снизу берется при пару арт обстрелов (чтобы задеть зсу и артилерию в лесу) и штурме танков.Остальные сначала работают 2 бомбера и сбрасывается десант с техникой,потом усиливается артилерией танками и пехотой.Боезапас берется из груз. самолета с техникой,технику можно использовать для разведки боем.Места где собирается в кучки техника противника регулярно обработать рсзо или САУ.Оборону обеспечить танками,пехой,бтры с 20мм а также спец сретства(птур,зу-шки,юниты с разными вундероружием).Не забывать снабжать всех всегда вовремя!
Gen. Antonescu
Но вот захватить то что нужно захватил,а победы нет...
AntonPetusherman
Цитата(_Сергей_ @ 12.8.2015, 19:58) *
нет у человека русского на клаве,вот и заменяет ы таким вот макаром -" ьi "

отпишитесь как вообще миссии(я)? почему 3 ссылки на скачку?сколько их хоть?(мой английский хромает,он хороший,просто хромает © smile.gif )

отпишитесь как вообще миссии(я)? почему 3 ссылки на скачку?сколько их хоть?(мой английский хромает,он хороший,просто хромает © smile.gif )

Нормальная миссия, качай по первой ссылке.
Для просмотра полной версии этой страницы, пожалуйста, пройдите по ссылке.
Форум IP.Board © 2001-2024 IPS, Inc.
Ошибка работы драйвера БД

Ошибка при работе с базой данных

Возникла проблема при работе с базой данных.
Вы можете попробовать обновить эту страницу, нажав сюда