Помощь - Поиск - Пользователи - Календарь
Полная версия этой страницы: For Newcomers
Форум игр и модов серии Противостояние - Sudden Strike > English version > RWG mod
(2i)jonking
All that is necessary for a comfortable game for beginners in the RWG

1. RWG 2.99 - RWG version is played at the moment. (With the possible need to monitor updates on the forum)
Download from here: DOWNLOAD
(In the header of topic to download torrents or files with Deposit Files) This is a complete mod.

2. Hamachi - a freeware programm from the company LogMeIn, which creates a secure virtual computer network. Through it all happen in multiplayer games RWG.
Programms and useful information on it: info (rus)
NOTE: All set version 1.0.3.0!!!

3. Network in the Hamachi to play in the RWG:
RWG2-1
password is 1234 - the main network of the game in the modes RWG 2.99 by 256 players
RWGNEW
password is 1234 - a special network for beginners

We must go to both of these networks (bottom right icon clinging to establish a network / log into an existing network, entered the network name and network password, then in the main window, right click on the network - open the message - then you will be able to see the chat network)
To connect to the game - right mouse button click on the nickname created the game - Copy the address - run the RWG - Multiplayer - join - enter the IP address of the host (shift + insert) and more!

4. Read F.A.Q. (rus)
F.A.Q.
There you will find answers to frequently asked questions. (However, some information is outdated - be careful)

5. Maps for network game RWG 2.99
download here: MAPS (rus)
It is advisable to download all the maps before the game that would not have to wait other players - as in-game map download very long enough. In addition, the maps needed for a correct view of repetitions. Maps are updated periodically

6. Be sure to read the tutorial on the power play in the RWG (rus)
Tutorial
This will save the nerves themselves and other players.

7. It is advisable to download the last few repetitions of games and watch them.
repeats download here: reprats (rus)
how to watch replays: watch (rus)

8. Terms and chat on the forum:
Rules of forum (rus)
Be polite - and reach out to you!
Here is an example of how not need to talk: (rus)

9. There are some unspoken rules in a network game:

- If you have a few infantrymans and a couple of supply machins and there is no hope for the capture airships and output reinforcements - you do not need to wait until the enemy will find this infantryman. It should be written in the general chat (shift + enter) " I lost" and out. That is, does not bring the game to "prolixity" - when the command of the enemy soldiers looking for last enemy across the map.

- "Pings" - at the time of collection to the online game - is there a need to look in front of the other players figure ping (in front of himself he should not be). If the ping will not be - then the game picks - so we need time to write about it in chat and solve the key problems.

- Provide an opportunity for players to keep repeating the game (ie not out of the game without warning) Read more here: repeating (rus)

- Default settings for network battles in the RWG - speed of the game, in front of the letter T, the time of taking the airships - 3 min. They did not recommend a change.

- Do not recommend frequent use of a pause in the game. Correctly to pause at the beginning of the game, when the first reinforcements and if the player needs to away for a while (not long).
Jørgen
Hi guys!!!
The path here was difficult but I did it! laugh.gif
I hope for your help!
Which version SSd i need? I want to play in your mod!
Jørgen
Thanks for help comrade Hrust! laugh.gif
Индуктор
Welcome!
Jørgen
Цитата(Индуктор @ 20.9.2012, 21:59) *
Welcome!

Tx m8!
guys, I installed game! but... I have only "?????????" anywhere!
huh.gif
Индуктор
Download and unpack in the game folder replacing old files. I think it must work properly. Good luck!
HRUST
Call your friends, pick a team, practice and will organize international fights rolleyes.gif
Jørgen
Цитата(Индуктор @ 21.9.2012, 10:02) *
Download and unpack in the game folder replacing old files. I think it must work properly. Good luck!

thanks a lot it worked!
Jørgen
[08:22:53] [5.22.212.198 - (GOA)RIP] is online
[08:22:55] >> Listen dumbass translation into Russian
[08:24:27] >> Villager crap
Russian hospitality dry.gif
Индуктор
He is Ukranian. As I know. Its strange. I am sorry for this incident
Separator
This is, he said weakly. You could be cursed much stronger smile.gif
http://awd.ru/dic.htm
Jørgen
Please explain to me - Why should I join the network FMRM? angry.gif Today we played two great games!!!! Then come some player from FMRM ... "Jørgan you must go to network FMRM do not play" lol! we hæve 8 players and one one gives us a problem! I know he has a ban, why should I have a problem because of SCHOOLBOY! I want to play in the official network RWG mod! angry.gif angry.gif angry.gif angry.gif
Индуктор
Jorgen join "Romashka-Flower" clan and together we will rule the Galaxy)))))

Цитата(Jørgen @ 28.9.2012, 15:22) *
Why should I join the network FMRM?
You needn`t join this network. This is a network without any order and rules. Everybody can be blamed there.
Jørgen
yes but when it comes some who nic uta pidusta i cant play, and I often exclude! why its him have ban - not me!
JugePMM
Привет всем сообществом,

Мы определенное количество французских игроков (15 игроков) Сайт: http://forum.reseau-js.com/forum/255-пространство-игра нескольких скрытых ход-2 /
и мы хотели бы играть с вами сети. Что игра, которую мы должны скачать? или? есть ли у вас английская версия?
Спасибо за информацию,
До скорой встречи,
JugePMM
Индуктор
dear friend,may be better to speak english.
U may download rwg mod from the banner at left up corner of thus forum. this is a beta version of the mod. on next week we will release a newer version and will make an english version.

http://www.forum.modplanet.net/index.php?s...ost&p=44007
JugePMM
Dear Индуктор,

Thx a lot for this informations, i'm going to process. When i finish the download and install, i'm going to join Hamachi : RWGNEW
And i will be explain to the other french players how to do.
Cu soon wink.gif
JugePMM
Ok now i have got the game RWG 3 and i'm on the Hamachi : RWGNEW ==> But how i know when a game is open ? Do you have a tchat ?
Индуктор
come to another room. the main is RWG2-1 password 1234
Для просмотра полной версии этой страницы, пожалуйста, пройдите по ссылке.
Форум IP.Board © 2001-2024 IPS, Inc.
Ошибка работы драйвера БД

Ошибка при работе с базой данных

Возникла проблема при работе с базой данных.
Вы можете попробовать обновить эту страницу, нажав сюда